Monday, September 28, 2009

Where Got Ghost??


Yesterday me and few of my friends went to e@Curve to watch Where Got Ghost... I think that quite a long time in cinema already... haha... I always very outdated lor... >,<>,<. Hope when you are free go try it out...lol... skip skip skip (lazy to type so much)

Now come to the movie... hmmm.. everybody know lar... The movie is from Singapore... hehe...for me that movie is not very nice lar... Just some part of the movie are quite funny, in the movie have 3 different story. First story is about the hungry ghost month... erm.. then second is about the Singapore army thing and last story is like one of the movie called Not Enough Money if not mistaken.. haha~ Anyway your should go and watch lar,,, see how Singaporean speak hokkien jokes.. really very funny >,<



0 Comments: