Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another Rainy Day...

Today morning skip two class lor... But the French class cancelled that mean I only skip one class... hehe... Tomorrow I will be the restaurant manager for Connexions.. Waited so long now only my turn...wakaka... No need to do work tomorrow just give order nia...Scared no pax lol... >,<

Dunno why today sleep so much liao... but still feel sleepy...haiz... some more today afternoon raining again so cozy, thought wanna do my assignment but end up becoming a pig.. Zzzzzzzzzz... until evening my friend came back from Time Square only I wake up.. hoho~ Here is the scary part... when he come back, he said that he had an accident near Mid Valley!!! OMG... lucky I didn't follow nia... If not... I no need to become my manager liao... =.=''
Hmmm.... and one more thing forget to write d... today I went Thomas & Guys to cut my hair hair for 36 bucks... hohoho~ After I cut my hair, my friend only told me the hairstylist who cut my hair not the good one... Ish... feel like want to kill him on the spot!! gek sei!!!! @.@ Now must try to concentrate to do my assignment first... Good night ^.^

0 Comments: