Monday, September 28, 2009

After Raya First Day~

Today is our first day to college after Raya break... kinda boring actually as what I aspect sit in the class like mad follow with my friend + early in the morning we don't eat anything in the morning before the class start... But dunno why today hungry so fast leh... the stomach keep on vibrating because we must turn everything in silent mode when having Mr. Hor class..wakaka~ If not will fine RM5 lor.. so pity =.='' haiz... after his class we go to the cafe and eat our fried kui teow.. OMG. it is really "fantastic" lol.... Then rain heavily again in the morning... so cooling neh...^.^Dunno want to write what already feel so sleepy after come back from MidVelly, sit in The Garden Starbucks whole day liao... T.T


My Best Friend~
This is Miss Perasan (kay) ask her to take picture she don't want... but want send me her MOST beautiful picture for me to introduce... wakaka... Is she look like China girl??hoho~

Wah... this girl(Jacqueline) ar... Want talk bout her o... 3 days 3 nights also cannot finish lar... When I first met her thought she is a very temperament(qi zhi) tim... but when know her style d hor... your will die... She is totally opposite from what I see... lol... very messy girl then she will say that is korean style, always say she from korean...wakaka... can't stand her lor...>,<
Then the last is me lar!!! hohoho~ we are waiting our food.... so hungry~



0 Comments: