Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Big Day!!!!

Today is my big day because I'm the restaurant manager for Connexions... hoho~ so relax just stand there and ask people to do things ^.^ hmmm... Today our restaurant full house lor... yuhooo... must thanks to all my friend that come and support me.. hehe... and all the VIPsss Datuk Teoh, really enjoy today service class although I don't like it that much... hehehe >,<

Mr. Raja show us how to do flambe steak... so delicious, the whole restaurant can get the smell of butter and the sound of juice from the steak(that time so hungry) haiz... T.T for those who have know idea what is flambe... let me explain ... wakaka... flambe is something like in the picture with fire this dish contain alcohol and it is added to a hot pan to create a burst of flames. Now know what is Flambe??? O.o
We finish our class at 3 clock... really tiring but enjoy to be manager >,<>Charmaine(team leader), Andrew, Syahira, Khosana, Deidre, Leon, Kin Lam, And ME!!! Thank you very very much... love ya... hugZz..





0 Comments: