Monday, October 26, 2009

looong day....

Sitting in the comp lab now and playing facebook, updating blog and so on.....
damn bored and the line kinda sucks....!!!! later must stay in the coll until very late for the mpw presentation..
still thinking wanna go dinner with Alex or not... cause kinda lazy lol....
Come back to what I wanna say today...haha... Annabel read my blog... OMG!! can't believe it..
Actually got ppl reading my blog and ask me why... so touch lor... Thanks guys...!!!
ok lar... I'm sad because of something that quite personal lor... But this is my own blog, and
I really don't mind to write it here, but....hope what I write here only will stay here...
I think most people know what is PLU stand for and I don't need to explain... >,<
If don't know just ask me on facebook lar... don't get shock or stay away from me after knowing what is that mean...pls... cause I won't eat ppl...
hehe>,< I'm who I'm...
haiz.... skip~~~
update my blog later lar... cause they my friend finish class d... need to go soon.... bye~

0 Comments: