Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is Saturday again can't believe it i slept until 2 something in the afternoon... OMG~ >,< because i slept at 5 something in the morning yesterday... haha... dunno why can't sleep after back from clubbing with Henry & his friend can't remember his name d... :p... first time go to LaQueen, is quite nice lar... can see mix culture there... kinda enjoy I think...
This few days very moody le... No mood to do all my things.. just lying on bed and play psp..
no one date me also... haiz... feel so lonely and lately just listen to kelly clarkson - already gone...
wanna cry but I can't.... just wanna hug someone~ so insecured... haiz... T.T single life really sucks!!! hate it... I'm not enjoy at all... Just wish you can see me someday....


I want you to know that it doesn't matter,
Where we take this road someone's gotta go,
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better,
But I want you to move on so I'm already gone~

0 Comments: