Saturday, October 17, 2009

I didn't updated my blog often nowadays, I'm so lazy & tired.... busy with my assignment...
think wanna die soon~ I'm so confuse between you & me...
I don't really know what I want, and what I'm looking for all this time....haiz...
Wanna mad already lar... Today morning suddenly you called my name and you never
called before... OMG!! the world is turning up side down!!!! hmmm... don't talk bout that anymore.. ok... Last Thursday is our last day in the restaurant % kitchen... hohoho~
finally we can get rid out of the hell... damn happy.... But the practical exam is coming soon.
Walao.... anyway I think I already prepare to face this shit... >,<>
for help. :p hahahah... I sit in front the computer from sun rise until the night falls but still do nothing bout that.... arrghhhh... Now wanna concentrate d.... bye!

few of us take photo with chief Yahaya.. gonna miss him like hell!

0 Comments: